Work for us
As part of our continuous development and growth strategy, we are always looking for smart, energetic, goal-oriented professionals who inspire confidence and get results. If you can make a difference to our business and our clients, we can make a difference to your career. Please visit our LinkedIn ‘Careers’ page for details of all our current vacancies.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants we are unable to reply to all candidates. Successful candidates will be contacted directly within 2 weeks, so please ensure accurate contact information is provided.
Account Managers - Nationwide
We’re looking for skilled and experienced IT sales professionals. We offer a highly competitive package, including an uncapped OTE and attractive benefits to account managers who can:
- Identify and generate new prospects and convert them into key accounts
- Develop and manage key accounts to their full potential
- Continually update and develop product and market knowledge
Key qualities we look for include:
- A proven IT sales track record, ideally in high-end products and solutions
- A natural ability to build customer rapport
- Self-motivation and ambition
- The ability to manage time and workload
- The analytical skill to assimilate information quickly
- A natural business acumen
- Experience of working at senior levels within a company
- A proven ability to develop and close business opportunities
A tailored training programme will be provided to help your professional development and, with effective performance, your career opportunities will be unlimited.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with ‘Account Managers – Nationwide’ in the subject line.
Call us on:
+44 (0)20 7791 6000