Kelway is one of the few organisations in the world to be registered to ISO 27001 (Information Security), ISO 9001:2008 (Quality). ISO 20000 (IT Service Management) and ISO 14001 (Environmental).
These certifications are your assurance of unmatched expertise, consistency of service and reliability that you can trust.
ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management
Recognised worldwide for providing Quality Assured service to our clients.
- Customer Satisfaction - ensuring we completely understand our customer's requirements to constantly meet and exceed their expectations.
- Business-wide process and culture - all Kelway staff are committed to improving customers' experience.
- Dedicated Quality Assurance team - to ensure our business processes exceed customer expectations.
- Supplier Management - constant monitoring and evaluation of our suppliers to ensure the highest levels of service are provided to our customers at all times.
ISO 27001 Information Security Management
Ensuring our customers' information is managed with levels of confidentiality and integrity recognised worldwide
- Information security - Data protection against misuse, hacking, abuse and theft
- Service availability- Our service delivery remains unaffected no matter what is going on around us
ISO 20000 IT Service Management
Enabling Kelway to provide world-class IT Service Management to our customers and business partners
- Proactive IT service delivery - we’ll address the problems before they turn into incidents
- Use of globally recognised internal IT procedures - ensuring our success is repeatable each and every time
- SLA Management - delivering our customers an agreed and measureable level of service at all times. Ensuring your expectations are always managed with Kelway SLA Management
- World-class Service Desk - our experienced Service Desk team use the latest in Call Management technology to ensure your calls are handled with speed and efficiency
ISO 14001 Environmental Management
Fulfilling Kelway’s social responsibilities by continually driving down our negative impacts on the environment through:
- Reducing waste streams and promoting recycling
- Encouraging environmental awareness with our partners, customers and suppliers
- Minimising our carbon footprint
- Ensuring that all applicable environmental legislation is complied with
Call us on:
+44 (0)20 7791 6000