Your IT infrastructure is fundamental to the efficiency and competitiveness of your organisation.
Kelway's portfolio of highly professional, value-added IT services can help you get the best return on your investment and maximise the performance of your IT environment.
Our primary concern is always the performance of your business – not just your IT. Our staff have a unique blend of advanced technological skills and thorough commercial awareness which extends to all sizes and types of organisations.
If you’d like to know more about how Kelway services could help your organisation, e-mail email@example.com or call us on 020 7791 6000.
Alternatively, find out now how we go beyond technology with:
- ServiceWorks Kelway ServiceWorks is a suite of cloud services designed to remove risk and deliver the tools you need to operate successfully and profitably.
- Consult+ Whether you’re looking for core operating systems or LANs / WANs, business continuity or virtualisation, security or mobility, our professional consultants can help you define your business and technology objectives, and then design the optimum solution.
- Deploy+ With Deploy+, you can mitigate the costs and disruption of changes, upgrades and additions to your IT systems and infrastructure, helping you manage transitions in a planned and efficient way.
- Manage+ is a portfolio of services that gives you as much – or as little – help as you need. From a single system to a complete IT infrastructure, from hardware to software, from on-site to off-site activity, you can choose the level of managed service that you need.
- Support+ Support+ is Kelway’s alternative to a standard manufacturer's break-fix service. Based in the UK, technical engineers on our City based service desk with direct access to manufacturer spare parts are supported by a nationwide network of local engineers who visit sites and fix equipment within our own SLAs.
- Train+ With a comprehensive portfolio of training courses and services, Train+ provides advice, guidance and expertise to some of the UK’s leading organisations.
- Software Asset Management Kelway specialises in assisting organisations to identify and understand the risk and cost implications around licensing of their software portfolio.
Call us on:
+44 (0)20 7791 6000
Email us at:
The quality of Kelway’s project management and technical skills ensured that the project was completed on time and without disruption to the business.
Chief Technical Officer - CB Richard EllisDownload Case Study